- Click Here to purchase tickets online
- ALL TICKETS are reserved dates and reserved seats
- ALL TICKETS on / before September 30 are $20 includes service fee
- ALL TICKETS on / after October 1 are $22 includes service fee
- SPECIAL TICKET PRICE on Thursday, October 22 - $18 includes service fee
- Group Rates for 15 or more - Please call Wendy Friedman at (847) 897-6153
About Avenue Q
Winner of the TONY© "TRIPLE CROWN" for BEST MUSICAL, BEST SCORE and BEST BOOK, AVENUE Q is part flesh, part felt and packed with heart.
AVENUE Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named PRINCETON who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets KATE (the girl next door), ROD (the Republican), TREKKIE (the internet sexpert), LUCY THE SLUT (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help PRINCETON finally discover his purpose in life!
Who is AVENUE Q appropriate for?
Adults love AVENUE Q, but they seem a little, er, fuzzy on whether it's appropriate for kids. We'll try to clear that up. AVENUE Q is great for teenagers because it's about real life. It may not be appropriate for young children because AVENUE Q addresses issues like sex, drinking, and surfing the web for porn. It's hard to say what exact age is right to see AVENUE Q - parents should use their discretion based on the maturity level of their children. But we promise you this - if you DO bring your teenagers to AVENUE Q, they'll think you're really cool.